Terms and conditions
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following instructions are followed for your own safety.
(1) No food or drink to be consumed on the inflatable.
(2) All shoes, jewellery and spectacles to be removed.
(3) No face paints, party poppers or silly string to be used on the castle.
(4) No smoking on or around the inflatable.
(5) No climbing, hanging or sitting on walls.
(6) Somersaults are prohibited.
(7) Do not overcrowd inflatable and keep large children separate from small at the same time.
(8) Ensure that people with a history of back or neck problems do not use the inflatable.
(9) The inflatable must be turned off in winds above 40mph.
(10) The hirer must ensure the castle is supervised at all times.
The hirer must take full responsibility for the safety of the users and of the equipment. ABC Bouncy Castles cannot accept any responsibility for injury caused to anyone using this equipment.